Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dear FRAN my no. 1 frenemy

Dear FRAN
Thank you. Thank you for turning this reluctant CrossFitter into so much more. Thank you for helping me find myself. Thank you for giving me something to strive for and providing me with an inspiration . Thank you for giving me a way to tap into my desire to make changes to my mind and body. Thank you. Thank you for introducing me to health and wellness, I LOVE my new body but I also love that I will be able to enjoy this body for years to come. Thank you from not just myself but from my children and my husband. Thank you for bringing people into my life that I didn't even know I was missing until they were there. Thank you. Thank you for your supportive, friendly, caring community. I will be eternally grateful for everything that you have unlocked within me.

Thank you for a wonderful year.

Love
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Nice letter Dana, exact same goes for me in a lot of ways, however if you asked anyone part way through Fran what they thought of Fran, it would be quite different I think. I heard some pretty bad name calling on Saturday and I know I had a few choice words for her myself! I think a big THANK YOU to you Dana is missing from this whole event for what you have brought out in so many other people.

    ReplyDelete